Before you take any training session here, please read the following:
1. You must take all sessions in our Disc 1 and Disc 2 before you take any training session here in the black section; otherwise all the sessions there are too difficult for you.
2. All the sessions in red section are provided by Bliss Wonders. You can watch them anytime you want. All the online sessions in black section are provided by the nylon florists in China. The best time for you to take a session in the black section is from 9 am to 3 pm Pacific Time (the websites you will visit are not busy during this time).
3. Pick a session and click on it.
4. Before a session in the black section starts, there usually is a short advertising video, just wait patiently.
5. If you don't understand the languge in the black section's sessions, don't give up.
6. If you think you really need help, please feel free to email us, we will try our best to help you!
7. Please help us keep the Training Center in good order.
Sessions Provided by Bliss Wonders
20. How to make doll hat
Online Sessions Provided by Nylon Florists in China
Carnation Flower Instructions
1. You need to make 6 #5 petals, each petal needs 6 rings on it. You can pick the flower color you like.
2. Need 2 #2 petals for the flower seats. Each petal needs 3 rings on it. Use green wire and green nylon.
3. Need 4 #3 and 3 #4 regular green petals for the leaves.
Bonanza Flower Instructions
The material you need:
Regular large stem
Gold wire (gage 22), in the video all petals made with Gage 24 gold wire. You can pick the wire you like.
Yellow or orange Nylon (S007/S010/S19)
Red Nylon (S017/S022/D011/D022)
Green Nylon (S021/S024/D021/S030/S028)
Poinsettia pistil (you can use a red marker to make the pistil a red one)
Yellow or orange petals : 3 #4 petals, 6 #5 petals, 3 #6 petal. All petals are covered with 2 layers of the nylon.
12 #8 petals, red, single layer.
3 #8 green and red petals, 2 layers, first layer green nylon, second layer red nylon.
3 #8 red and green petals, 2 layers, first layer red nylon, second layer green nylon.
3 #8 green petals, single layer.
1.Cut the top of the stem. Put the pistil onto the stem(you can use the super glue)
2.Secure the 3 #4 yellow/orange petals onto the stem.
3.Secure 3 #5 yellow/orange petals.
4.Secure the 3 #6 yellow/orange petals.
5.Secure 3 #5 yellow/orange petals. Use the red tape to cover the tail of the petals. From now on use the red tape every time you secured a petal with thread.
6.Secure the first 3 #8 red petals in the normal way. Then secure the rest of the #8 red petals one by one onto the stem in a spiral way. That means the one you are securing is always lower than previous one.
7.Secure the 3 #8 green and red petals onto the stem same way above.
8.Secure the 3 #8 red and green petals onto the stem same way above.
9.Secure the 3 #8 green petals same way above.
10.Touch up: See the video.
Arrangement: You need to make 3 flowers to put them into one pot. For the pot preparation, you can watch the Orchid session of our Disc 2.
Patterns for Making Peacock:
For the tail: you need make:
43 #5 petals no nylon on them, but 2 wires.
43 #3 petals with green nylons on them.
43 #1 petals with yellow or golden nylon on them
43 petals Which are smaller than #1 petals with purple nylons.
each group of different size petals should in 3 kinds of lengths. Long, mediumand short.
For the wing:
You need make 82 #1 petals for the wing
13x2=26 grenn petals
15x2=30 gren petals
13x2=26 purple petals
Remember: we have the eyes for the peacock, Click here to see them